AFE VIP TITANIUM BLACK CARD
These cards are custom fabricated out of pure Titanium and have a 1 gram 999.9 pure Swiss gold ingot embedded into it. The AFE VIP TITANIUM BLACK CARD is completely complementary as a way of thanking you for your loyalty as an AFE client; it carries no obligations. The card will hopefully serve as a reminder of our thanks to you, and is a great showpiece on the golf course to a friend or on your mantle.
Some brief information about each card:
- Painstakingly custom fabricated out of solid Titanium with a diamond carbon black finish
- Laser engraved with the AFE logo
- Laser engraved with a unique serial number
- A 1 gram 999.9 pure Swiss gold ingot embedded in the front surface
- Limited exclusively to AFE clients reaching a certain minimum holding of gold and/or silver
- Your card will have your name or company name laser engraved as you wish it to appear
Some things about titanium you may not have known:
Titanium was named by Martin Heinrich Klaproth for the Titans of Greek mythology. At AFE we find this fitting, as those qualifying for these cards are among the Titans of AFE’s client base.
Titanium and its alloys have proven to be technically superior in a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications in such fields as aerospace, architecture, sporting equipment, military hardware, watch making, eyewear, medical implants, dental products and more.
- Titanium is as strong as steel but 45% lighter
- Titanium is 30% more elastic than steel
- Titanium is resistant to salt water, perspiration, and acids.
- Titanium has a “low magnetic signature” reducing visibility to metal detectors
- Titanium does not become magnetized
- Titanium can only be worked with extremely hard tools
- Titanium has an extremely high melting point of 1800 degrees Celsius
Select AFE clients who meet certain minimum requirements in gold and or silver holdings will qualify for this program.
For more information on how to qualify for this card, please contact your AFE representative.